What is Sleep Apnea?
Many troubles can affect your sleep. Although, sleep apnea is the most widespread.
The sleep apnea first symptom is pauses in breathing during sleep.
This can happen many times during the night and it may cause many serious health issues.
How do I know that I have sleep apnea?
The most common symptoms are snoring and excessive fatigue, but several other symptoms may be associated:
- Profuse sweating
- Frequent awakenings
- Sensation of choking during sleep
- Numb limbs
What should I expect during the examination?
To determine if you suffer from a sleep disorder, you should sleep a full night with a monitor that will record your sleep.
The examination does not cause pain and is relatively simple. Our respiratory therapists will be happy to explain the process during your consultation.
What RMD Sommeil can do to improve your quality of life?
- Review your home sleep
- Fast and personal service
- Processing your syndrome with devices on the cutting edge of technology
- Track your therapy every day using a modem connected to your treatment unit
- Opportunity to meet a pulmonologist quickly.